I stayed at the property in early August for 3 nights and it was exceptional value for money at $AUD40 per night which I booked on the net. The room was uber cool and had all the latest trappings incl Samsung flat screen. Excellent view of Kata Beach and easy walk to the village. If you have a whinge about the hill, you shouldn’t be travelling and should be in a nursing room. It is nothing. Staff were friendly, breakfast was fine, pools were great, very quiet and all in all, a very enjoyable stay. Very nice neighbours from NZ also made the trip. My only suggestion would be to play some western music at the pool rather than Thai, mix it up a bit.
Ross P Kennedy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, trendy treat and giving you a new kind of stylish sensual experience surrounded by cascading water from eleven multi-tiered infinity swimming pools set among beautiful tropical gardens, with superb views of Kata Beach and beyond from the chic and contemporary rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sugar Palm Grand Hillside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Hotel Kata Beach
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Kata
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Phuket/Kata Beach