My husband and I spent 4 nights in this hotel during our honeymoon to Thailand. And we are both glad we chose this place after reading the reviews. The rooms were amazing and large, compared to the ones you see in Europe. The bed was comfortable and we were given complementary bottled water everyday. We booked a pool-access room and it was fun to walk into the pool from within our room with a drink in our hands.
The hotel as they say IS a good walk up the hill, but there's a reason they've called it hillside. The breakfast spread was good. I had made-to-order eggs every morning, while my husband stuck with the fresh fruits since we're vegetarian.
The beach is a 5 minute walk and there are some good restaurants near the hotel. All in all, a wonderful stay during our honeymoon. Great value for money too since we got a good rate on the internet. Must stay here if Kata beach is your destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, trendy treat and giving you a new kind of stylish sensual experience surrounded by cascading water from eleven multi-tiered infinity swimming pools set among beautiful tropical gardens, with superb views of Kata Beach and beyond from the chic and contemporary rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sugar Palm Grand Hillside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Hotel Kata Beach
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Kata
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Phuket/Kata Beach