Completed a 17 night stay at Sugar Palm and we really enjoyed it. Hotel is up a hill looking over the kata beach and town area, yes the hill is a little annoying walking to and from the beach but anyone with even a slight level of fitness will have no troubles. Our pool view room had a great view and was spacious. Good air conditioning and nice bathrooms. The rooms are serviced well and the free minibar/ water and coke each day was a nice touch. Wifi in the rooms is a bit dodgy but it is also accessible out at the pools and in public areas so this is no big deal. Pools are large and numerous, are clean and cool and have a good outlook, breakfast was included for us and was good quality and plenty of it. Hotel is about a 5 minute walk to the beach and all of Kata beach restaurants. kata beach is nice however it is busy and crowded. If you wan a more quiet and clean beach then hire a scooter from the hotel and ride around to Kata Noi beach about 5 mins scooter away, amazing. Staff at the hotel are friendly and helpful. This hotel is great value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, trendy treat and giving you a new kind of stylish sensual experience surrounded by cascading water from eleven multi-tiered infinity swimming pools set among beautiful tropical gardens, with superb views of Kata Beach and beyond from the chic and contemporary rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sugar Palm Grand Hillside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Hotel Kata Beach
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Kata
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Phuket/Kata Beach