“Amazing staffs, beautifully designed and furnished!”

Sugar Palm Grand Hillside
Ranked #15 of 56 Hotels in Kata Beach
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I was there with my other 2 friends for our 10yrs reunion. Since we are 3, I couldn't make a booking online for triple through agency website, finally I decided to email to the hotel and asked for qoute for triple with the best rate they could do. Koy was immediately responsed back in an hour and qouted me the best she could which was a stunning price. Thank you so ver much Koy! Not onl Koy was giving me the best rate but also services and the place itself is wonderful. I had the best reunion time there! Highly recommended for everone!

Room Tip: Get the pool access if you can!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sireedhorn P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed 1 August 2014

This hotel is breath-taking! Great value for money, and great location! Breakfast was good, and the room was great! The bed was so comfortable! Definitely get a pool access room and try to stay as far up as possible - it's well worth the view we had! I will definitely be staying here again the next time I go to Phuket! LOVED IT!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gcdv
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel for a fair price during low season. We loved the outdoor pool, although I guess the pool wasn't that clean because of bad circulation. Staff was kind. Breakfast was not the best, but okay. The atmosphere at the hotel was not peaceful. The bathroom was dark and seemed unclean at some corners. One ugly thing is the synthetic grass carpet though.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed here two nights and i got the room with pool access on the top floor. Boy, did I have an awesome time. The room is VERY spacious and clean, and the pool is really nice, it was such a luxury to have a big pool right at my door front. The location is great with many restaurants and a non crowded beach.

Things to improve:
-breakfast
-odor in room

Room Tip: Choose the 31** floor rooms with pool access!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Everything of this place I love it simple clean confort budget in the best location this is my second visit and am totally relaxed now
Will be back soon..................................................

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Hotel on the Hill gives a great amazing view frm top.. My room was on top floor, it has perfect view from the Glass Wall on balcony side.

Room was spacious, clean, hygeinic, room service is lil time taking.

House keeping is maintained properly.

Desk reception is helpful n they provide Dvd Movies library service for fee.
Help assisst in booking Sea tours n Local tours.

Check is strict 2pm-2pm.

Only thing is If ur room is on top floor then Climbing up is lil tiring after roaming around in city ul be tired to walk up the stairs ir the steep walk way to reach the hotel's entrance.

Overall stay was worth the money i paid.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I absolutely loved this hotel. We used their aiport pickup service so we wouldnt have to worry about dealing with all the drivers at the airport and the driver was waiting for us which was great. Nice modern room, gorgeous bathroom and shower. Mini fridge fully stocked with Coke, Juice boxes, water - all free of charge. Cascading pools and restaurant on site. We tried breakfast at the hotel restaurant and it was nothing special. Very friendly service and we booked a tour through the hotel, as well as a scooter. We loved Kata beach and this hotel is a 2 minute walk to the beach, such an awesome location if you want to spend time by the beach and walk to restaurants. This hotel was a wonderful start to our vacation in Thailand and we would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
#11 of 56 in Kata Beach
Chanalai Flora Resort
Chanalai Flora Resort
#8 of 56 in Kata Beach

Been to Sugar Palm Grand Hillside? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sugar Palm Grand Hillside

Address: 1 Khoktanod soi 3, Kata Road | Kata Beach, Muang, Kata Beach, Karon, Phuket 83100, Thailand
Region: Thailand > Phuket > Karon > Kata Beach
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#10 Spa Hotel in Kata Beach
#10 Family Hotel in Kata Beach
#12 Romantic Hotel in Kata Beach
#14 Luxury Hotel in Kata Beach
Price Range: £41 - £145 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Sugar Palm Grand Hillside 4*
Unique, trendy treat and giving you a new kind of stylish sensual experience surrounded by cascading water from eleven multi-tiered infinity swimming pools set among beautiful tropical gardens, with superb views of Kata Beach and beyond from the chic and contemporary rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sugar Palm Grand Hillside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Hotel Kata Beach