+ hotel is positioned high on a hill which separates Kata Beach from Kata Noi Beach, so the views are beautiful, as well as no excess noise
+ lovely infinity pools and terraces for sunbathing
+ attentive staff
= rooms are nice but nothing special. Minimalistic style was fine to me, but some may dislike it.
- you gotta walk up and down A LOT. There's a buggy service from reception to your room, but you won't call them everytime, right? So not good for small kids or elders.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, trendy treat and giving you a new kind of stylish sensual experience surrounded by cascading water from eleven multi-tiered infinity swimming pools set among beautiful tropical gardens, with superb views of Kata Beach and beyond from the chic and contemporary rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sugar Palm Grand Hillside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Palm Grand, Hillside Hotel Kata Beach
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Kata
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside Phuket/Kata Beach