We stayed in these villas for a long weekend and found them to be truly exceptional. They are tastefully decorated, large and have everything you could possibly need. In the event that you did find something lacking, I’m sure the staff would move heaven and earth to correct it.
While there we took part in the Thai Cooking class which was basic, but heaps of fun and used the day spa quite extensively. The reception staff were also most helpful in booking great tables at local restaurants and arranging transport to and from.
Overall a fantastic experience and one which we will hopefully be repeating on numerous occassions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach