We stayed here for three nihts as a part of our honeymoon. Immediately upon arriving we were greeted with sweet iced water and cool towels while we commenced the check in process. The staff especially Poo were very helpful and friendly and did their best to welcome up and make sure we were comfortable. She then showed us to our magical Baray Villa. Behind two very impressive doors lay an oasis of calm and beauty. There are 14 villas but each one is secluded and very private. They are situated over two floors and include the biggest bed you've ever seen. The design of the baray villas is spectaculary with ornate fixtures, gorgeous lamps and one beautiful dome. A fully equipped bathroom with a luxurious bath and very comfortable couches to relax the day away. You have an in room jacuzzi which then leads out to your own mini pool which then leads out to a meandering lagoon style pool at least 100m long that you share witht he other villas. We found though many times we were the only ones swimming. There is a pool bar where we had a snack and a could of happy hour cocktails and down the other end is a running waterfall. At nightt the whole pool twinkles with little lights, it really is a sight to see!
The staff, maids and porters are EXTREMELY polite, kind and helpful. Nothing is too much for them and they are always on hand if you need anything. The rooms were cleaned throughly and fresh fruit bowl was replenished each day. In the package we booked was a free 3 course meal at their restuarant which was delicious, and 2.5 hr spa package which was fantastic (they also have lots of other in house specials) and airport transfers which were very helpful!
The breakfast was plentiful and had a wide variety of choices. The decor of the hotel is beautiful and resorty with beautiful statues and places to sit and relax throughout. It is located on a street with lots of massage places and a 10 min walk from kata beach, or there is a free mini bus if you want to book it.
When we left they gave us a free photo in a frame as a complimentary gift from them. We though it was a really nice touch.
We LOVED this hotel, can't wait to go back one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach