I was just browsing the internet to see where we would stay during this year's trip to Thailand and I stumbled across the Baray Villa, where we were lucky enough to stay a couple of years ago. I didn't write a review at the time as time ran away. However if any of you are looking for the most beautiful villa - you can't call it a room as its so big - you could possibly wish to stay in, then you must experience The Baray Villa. I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is spectacular, as you will see from the photos, and so unusual. The Villa is HUGE, the furnishings are beautiful. Everything, from the indoor jacuzzi leading through ornate doors to your own little private pool surrounded by vegetation which leads through to the main pool.to the foot spa at the end of your bed. The place is indescribable and absolute luxury. You have to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach