A room truly fit for a king! The villa we stayed at was gorgeous, but not practical. The bathroom doors were made of an iron design with holes in it and me being part of a family of five, found it very inconvenient. The only thing that I truly had a beef about was the fact that the doors were poorly planned. Not only do they have holes through them, but it's hard just to open/close it. Plus, I really don't think that this hotel was worth its price. We had to pay 525 usd (including tax) per night. Now, honestly, I would rather pay that much a night for an oceanfront view. The private pool was way too cold, but the public pool was ok.
Now on the brighter side, it's about a 10 minute walk to Kata Beach. Plus, they also give a complimentary ride to and from Kata Beach. The hotel has great service and design. At night, around 7, they will come over and spray insecticide all over your room. The breakfast was absolutely superb, definitely try the pancakes! The restaurant at the hotel was worth every baht spent. Definitely the best I've tried in Phuket. Also, don't try the massaman, it wasnt all that impressive. Not only that, but they really do cater to our every need. The theme of the whole hotel is very pretty! I think that it is of Arabian and Thai theme. Absolutely superb.
Bottom line: I would most definitely come back to this hotel, but I would stay in the Sawasdee Village. By the way, the Baray Villa is also combined with the Sawasdee Village in one hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach