Went on a honeymoon with a 7 months old baby, tadaa! But it doesnt stop us from feeling the romance because this place is just extremely Beautiful. They do have a nanny service thus we asked for a nanny to come along with us to the beach and also taking care of my little one while enjoying their massage n spa. She's very good, gentle and my girl is comfortable with her. paid hourly, but worth it. In Baray Villa, they do provide halal food. Woohoo!
Anyway, this place is just perfect. No complains here. ^^
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach