The first room we got has broken AC in the bedroom upstairs, the friendly staff tried to fix it but unfortunately this can not be done shortly so they told us to change to another villa, the new villa is situated near the swimming pool bar and not the middle section of the pool so we asked again for a change, the staff once again arranged it and this time we checked the new room before changing it.
The falling leafs in the swimming pool are constantly cleaned by the hotel stuff, thy also visit the villa twice a day (in addition to the cleaning) to open/close villa curtains (quite many curtains to be opened/closed).
They do have shuttle service to the Kata beach every hour during daytime so it makes life easier if one is tired of the pool and want to try something larger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach