We stayed at the baray villa in sawasdee village after travelling around Thailand. What a beautiful way to finish our trip.
Normally when I write a review I have a few highlights in mind that I can discuss but with baray villa this is just so many that it's hard to know where to start.
The whole complex is like a palace. From the moment you walk through the exotic entrance you are transported to another world. Huge Arabic style walls and big royal doors just to get to your villa.
The Villa is outstanding! Two floors of beautiful decor and little treats. Two large flatscreens in living room and bedroom. Bath big enough to swim a few laps. Jacuzzi/pool from living room which accesses a pool that goes past all the villas. Pool shower and amazing rain shower in bedroom. Bed so big you'll have to use one of the many portable phones to talk to your partner on the other side.
Food is delicious here and breakfast can be had in both room and restaurant. The walk to the restaurant is gorgeous as you walk over water.
Personal assistant is a nice touch but to be honest we were only able to speak to her once as she seemed always busy. So we spoke to reception instead. A few difficulties arose when ordering food to our room, we ended up with more than we ordered, but that was fixed quickly and without any hassle.
Our stay here was perfect and no amount of words can describe how beautiful this place is. I could tell you more great things but nice to have some surprises ey!
I say this all the time..Book direct with the hotel. I always book with all hotels direct as they loose money through booking websites. Plus if you book direct most, if not all, hotels will reward you with extras. At baray you get something free every day for booking direct. We tried free spa for two which was amazing!! And free shuttle to airport. You'll always find it is no more expensive booking direct and sometimes even cheaper than the sites that say 30% off deal!! They're just scams.
Book if you haven't already and if you have I'm really jealous! Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach