Stayed for 9 days in a villa (Sagittarius) with pool. the villas themselves are very luxurious and spacious and you get your own personal service team.
The indoor and outdoor private part of the pool is quite cold as their is limited sun due to the villas being 2 stories high and the private decking area is also shaded - but that is what some people prefer. The shared area of the pool with the other villas is large and impressive though.
The food served in the restaurant was decent enough without being spectacular and service by all hotel staff was speedy and efficient.
the property itself is situated about a 10 - 15 minute walk from Kata beach with a choice of bars,restaurants and shops in both directions to Karon and Kata Noi .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach