“Very nice and cozy”

Be My Guest Boutique Hotel
Ranked #51 of 60 Kata Beach B&B and Inns
“Very nice and cozy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012

My sister and i stayed here for few nights and we really had a great time. The room is spacious and clean. As its just us girls traveling so we wanted to stay safe too. This hotel is in a very good location near to many nice restaurants and not far from the beach.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Thai first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

I searched this hotel from trip advisor and reading the reviews we booked this hotel. It's very nice and clean. Me and my sister had a good time. The staff are very nice and the owner is very helpful. They have Thai cooking class also and we just took dinner class last night. I will review it next. Will be back to this 'warm' hotel again.

• Stayed November 2012
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2012

My wife and I arrived Phuket late last night and wanted to walk around bit to check the rooms with best prices. We went to 1 hotel before checking Be my guest. We didn't find it necessary to walk further. the rooms are super clean (from the smell I think they just renovated the hotel too).
Nice big bed, quiet and cool aircon, big private balcony, good water pressure. We will be going to Krabi and have already booked another 3 nights for next week here.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2012

I have know the owner even before they have this hotel open. I am their customer at rich collection for the past 7-8 years. And since they open the hotel 3 years ago, I have been stay at be my guest every time when I come with my wife. Mr monty and his wife really take good care of their customers and always happy to help. They can even book day trips to different islands at cheaper prices than other agency. We have booked for December 2012.

Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sammy P
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

Nice hotel located near beach. The rooms are clean and very spacious.
Friendly staff along with good and fast service. The hotel owner takes good care of all the guests by themselves.

Will surely visit again in future.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Raj-Bkk
Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

I find the place of good value for money in many aspects such as the pricing, the location being just 5 minutes walk to the beach and friendly owners and staffs. And the most important thing is it's not noisy at night. Keep it up.

Room Tip: Go for the back side. It's quieter and you need it before making a tour trip the next day. Unles...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Malmo, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

I have been to this hotel many times since 3-4 years. the room is very good and big. the staff is very nice and always happy to help.
Monty, the owner also has a tailor shop next to the hotel. His lovely wife take care of the hotel and make aure all customer are happy.
I will visit again in January

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
#14 of 60 in Kata Beach
Glitter House
Glitter House
#10 of 60 in Kata Beach

Been to Be My Guest Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!