“Great place in Kata”

Ranked #51 of 61 Kata Beach B&B and Inns
Moscow
“Great place in Kata”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Stayed in this hotel for two weeks in November 2012. Spacious and clean room with private balcony, air conditioner (a little bit noisy), TV, refrigirator and safe box. Toilet and shower work well. The Kata beach is approx. 300 m from the hotel. Modest breakfast and fast WiFi internet included in price. Staff is friendly and they clean rooms every day. The only one weak point is noise of transport and shouts of massage ladies from street - sliding windows are not very soundproof. Anyway this is one of the best price / quality ratio hotel in Kata.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms looking inside, probably they will be quieter.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank EvilBorg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Thai first
Norrkoping, Sweden
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I am a solo traveler and was recommend to this hotel by my friend in Sweden. It's verry nice and clean. The room is big, bath room is good.
I also like it because it is right in the center. Near many restaurants, Thai, Indian, Swedish and also Italian.
The beach is just about 5 minutes away by walking.the staff are very nice specially the lady at the reception, Puja. She is always happy and very helpful. The sweet owner booked many trips for me with cheaper prices than other agents.
I had a dress made at the tailor next door same owner as the hotel.

Everything is just nice here in Thailand. The weather is very good, but sometime too hot in the day. I have taken a cooking class which the owner and her friends run.

Very good trip for me and this is my first time to Thailand. Will come again in 2-4 years.thankyou

Room Tip: All rooms are the same, but back room has got good view of the mountains.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2012

My sister and i stayed here for few nights and we really had a great time. The room is spacious and clean. As its just us girls traveling so we wanted to stay safe too. This hotel is in a very good location near to many nice restaurants and not far from the beach.

• Stayed November 2012
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I searched this hotel from trip advisor and reading the reviews we booked this hotel. It's very nice and clean. Me and my sister had a good time. The staff are very nice and the owner is very helpful. They have Thai cooking class also and we just took dinner class last night. I will review it next. Will be back to this 'warm' hotel again.

• Stayed November 2012
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 29 October 2012

My wife and I arrived Phuket late last night and wanted to walk around bit to check the rooms with best prices. We went to 1 hotel before checking Be my guest. We didn't find it necessary to walk further. the rooms are super clean (from the smell I think they just renovated the hotel too).
Nice big bed, quiet and cool aircon, big private balcony, good water pressure. We will be going to Krabi and have already booked another 3 nights for next week here.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I have know the owner even before they have this hotel open. I am their customer at rich collection for the past 7-8 years. And since they open the hotel 3 years ago, I have been stay at be my guest every time when I come with my wife. Mr monty and his wife really take good care of their customers and always happy to help. They can even book day trips to different islands at cheaper prices than other agency. We have booked for December 2012.

Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sammy P
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Nice hotel located near beach. The rooms are clean and very spacious.
Friendly staff along with good and fast service. The hotel owner takes good care of all the guests by themselves.

Will surely visit again in future.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
#40 of 61 in Kata Beach
U Ksenii
U Ksenii
#11 of 61 in Kata Beach

Been to Be My Guest Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!