My wife and I stayed at 3rd street cafe for 4days and 3 nights in late October and overall we were pretty happy with our stay there.
The manager/owner(?) was very friendly and helpful. The room itself was clean with a nice bathroom.
The food at the cafe (thai food) was pretty affordable and delicious. This was one of the few places that had Thai iced tea, which my wife and I love.
It's about a 5 minute walk to the beach and the place is located near the night market.
You can also walk up to the Dino golf place and Karon and the shops from here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to invite you to stay with us at the newest and most stylish guesthouse in Phuket, Thailand. The 3rd Street Café is located in the Kata Night Bazaar. We are ideally located just steps away from shopping, dining, nighttime entertainment, and only 200 meters from Kata Beach and 600 meters from Karon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your 3rd street cafe & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3rd Street Cafe & Guesthouse Hotel Kata Beach
- 3rd Street Cafe And Guesthouse
- 3rd Street Cafe & Guesthouse Phuket/Kata Beach