See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2012

We had booked a room for 5 nights through bookingbuddy,com in August 2011 for a stay
January 2012. When we arrived in Phuket we spent the first night near the airport then
phoned 3rd street cafe to see if it was possible to arrive early and stay 1 extra night.
We were then informed that the 3rd street cafe had changed owners and they had no
availability!
We decided to go ourselves and find out what was happening, the houskeeper was very
helpful and found us alternative accomodation, we found out that the rooms were now
all rented out longterm and no longer provided meals or services in the cafe.

Room Tip: Do not book here
Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pylone710
Reviewed 14 January 2012

The Kata Thai Cooking class (I think at a new location now than where listed on this site) was GREAT! Kelly is very professional and a great teacher and the food we made was SO GOOD! She picked me up and dropped me off at where I was staying in Rawai with no problems or extra fees. I highly recommend taking one or more of her classes. You can find her contact info at www.katathaicooking.com
Her English is also very good, for those of you who speak English.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Just did the Kata Thai cooking class with Kelly and Sammy in Kata.
They picked 6 of us up from Karon and returned us via mini bus.
The best cooking class we have ever been on and the best food we have every tasted!
A must do on your Phuket Holiday! I just wish the two ladies would take me up on my offer of a free holiday in australia if they will cook dinner for me.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I didn't stay at this guesthouse, but attended the evening cooking class there (KataThaiCookingClass.com) and really enjoyed it. They provided round trip to/from nearby Karon. Kelly, the instructor, is very friendly and makes the small class feel comfortable to ask any questions; also adjusts to your diet needs. Very clean kitchen as well. We all had our own work stations, which I really like. Don't eat before attending this class, had enough food to take away with us, which they were happy to wrap neatly for us to take. And the price 1400Thb is right. Would recommend.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2011

This was the first place I stayed in Thailand and the owner was very helpful. Because my flight did not land till after 1:00am in Phuket...it was a late night arrival but still she was very accommodating. The place was clean and very cozy. A good moderate location with one of the best restaurants next door for food I had in my whole stay in Thailand. Also uniquely, on Mondays and Thursdays of the regular season there was a wonderful local gathering of vendors of foods and goods in an outdoor bizarre that was very cool. Also some of the best and most unique food I had while in Thailand.
A great place to stay with very affordable pricing. I would come back again!!!
Just about a 7 minute walk to the beach.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo