No non-sense guesthouse in busy Kata. We have stayed here for three nights. Very comfortable lounge, airy feel, with a view of the hills on the background. Room #1 has an excellent bathroom!
Owner Kelly offers cooking classes for 1000THB; well worth it, as you get to eat the 3-4 dishes at the end.
Free internet, location is quiet, it is on a side street from the main road. Kelly organised the pick up from the airport for 400TBH, also organised the ferry trip to Phi Phi.
Among the beaches, we enjoyed Kata Noi the best; it costs 200THB with the local taxis (yes, they are very expensive, considering the very short ride; unfortunately, they have a local taxi mafia operating here) but it is worth it.
Recommended as a small guesthouse with character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to invite you to stay with us at the newest and most stylish guesthouse in Phuket, Thailand. The 3rd Street Café is located in the Kata Night Bazaar. We are ideally located just steps away from shopping, dining, nighttime entertainment, and only 200 meters from Kata Beach and 600 meters from Karon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your 3rd street cafe & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3rd Street Cafe And Guesthouse
- 3rd Street Cafe & Guesthouse Hotel Kata Beach
- 3rd Street Cafe & Guesthouse Phuket/Kata Beach