This hotel is located in a very nice area outside Phuket. It is quiet and peaceful and has lovely clean rooms. They are quite small but that is to be expected for and Ibis. It was such a great price and had everything we needed including a massage therapist by the pool and a day spa salon located right next to the hotel with great prices.
The breakfast was quite good with a chef cooking eggs on request. The hotel has free wifi. It is not luxurious but it is modern and has everything you need. The Thai staff are so friendly and considerate. I was impressed by their service. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach