I stayed at the Ibis for one night because the resort I booked for my stay was full on my last day. I found the rooms at Ibis very nice: compact but modern and clean. I believe they all have balconies so ideal to hang your bathing suit and towel to dry and they do provide an extra beach towel you can bring with you. If you are the type of person who spends most of the day outside the hotel and is looking for a nice, clean, comfortable place to sleep then this is a great bet at a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach