IBIS Phuket was beautiful, We had a long tiring day when we reached the hotel. The Receptionists were friendly and we checked in immediately.
The rooms were very clean, the balcony especially has a beautiful sight in our room, We had one hiccup due to an error made by the travel agent and were given 2 single beds rather than a master bed as requested, This was accomodated later on the 3rd day by the IBIS Management team where we got a room with the Pool View.
The hotel is situated a bit far away from commercial area which actually was a plus point for us as we got a more peaceful time with our evening walks, the closeby beaches, lot of shopping nearby and some real nice food (Even for Vegetarians)
The Quality of Service , Value for Money, Experience - All were amazing
I definitely recommend this hotel to all honeymooners as we had a fantastic time here, hoping to visit this place again when we can to relive the good memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach