Ibis Kata is a clean hotel with courteous & polite staff. We chose the hotel as we wanted to stay away from the party beaches of Patong and Ibis Kata seemed to fit the bill. We did not regret it as the Kata beach is clean and relatively less crowded and there are many good eating joints. You can enjoy economical massages at one such place near the premises of the hotel. The hotel also has a shuttle bus service to the beach in case you don't want to walk. Overall, a good budget hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach