Second best Ibis I have stayed in. The best being in Bangkok (maybe because it is on the river and larger). However good experience, staff pleasant and helpful, location good, shuttle bus to the beach which is very nice. Walk in either direction and you will be swamped by shops, bars and restaurants. The pool is good and other amenities typical of Ibis hotels. For $40 Australian per night, excellent price. Breakfast cost 2 of us $8 for a buffet, not the best, but not the worst meal. The Russians seemed to dominate the place for my five nights, a few french and Chinese also. Don't be put off though. The Russians were not unfriendly, no late night partying, no bad manners etc. The staff seemed determined to visit Australia, perhaps the manager could put them on an exchange, they deserve it, and also would improve their English (language seems a common issue in Thailand - not that I care).
In summary, a very good, value for money hotel, you would struggle to get a better deal for this price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach