The Hotel is around 10 minutes walk from the beach, Hotel provides free shuttle to the beach.
Be careful, there are two types of Family room based on TA reviews which may mislead you:
1. Standard Room (Double Bed) with one extra bed. ( Standard Room is VERY VERY SMALL)
2. Family Room with Bunk Bed (Spacious and comfy), there is playstation and kids toys available in the room. There are only around 8 rooms available.
I will rate 5 stars for this Hotel only because of it's Family Room, and surely not for the Standard Room. The Family room is around double the size of the Standard Room, with reasonable price difference.
Hotel is very clean (it's new hotel anyway).
Pool is OK, my 2yrs old daughter really loves the children pool which is separated from the adult pool.
Hotel Food is OK, only tried their Thai Fried Rice which is Very Nice, though, there are some good restaurants nearby the hotel (around 5minutes walk). I would recommend "MAMA" Restaurant for the best around Kata Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach