We have stayed there 3-4 nights in mid November 2011.
Positive about this hotel:
- very friendly staff
- good service
- very nice hotel, modern and well decorated
- very nice room (ask for a room on upper floors with view swimming pool and on sea)
- great breakfast! lot of choice!
- free WIFI and one of the only hotels where WIFI speed was good!
- not far from shops/restaurants Kata Beach and Karon Beach
Negative about the hotel:
- there is a big upslope leading to the hotel (a bit steep, but hey, it's good to do some sport when we're on holidays) :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in luxurious accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort & Spa at Kata Beach. Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Novotel Phuket Kata, not just any other hotels -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel's design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. The nice hotel's pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa Kata Beach