Before arranging my trip to Thailand to visit Bangkok,Phuket & Pattaya, I have checked on the Internet the reviews and found the Avista Phuket deserve to book for 5 days. From the minute we arrived, we met very amicable staff whom made us feel like home. The rooms were very cozy and comfortable.The breakfast was great. Everything was perfect. We for sure will recommend this Hotel to all friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in luxurious accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort & Spa at Kata Beach. Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Novotel Phuket Kata, not just any other hotels -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel's design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. The nice hotel's pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa Kata Beach