We booked Avista based on the reviews on trip advisor and we are highly satisfied so far. We booked on their website but were naviated thru trip advisor to use the 50% off deal. We also purchased the aniversary package and even with that it was a great deal, very affordable.
First off all staff is super nice, very welcoming, greeting us all the time and very helpful with anything we need. This includes any staff in any part of the hotel. During check in we were greeted with fresh towels, local flowers and welcome drinks. They try to make sure that you are enjoying your time here and work really hard to accomodate you well.
Our room is on the second floor and it does not have a view but we dont really care about it. It is a big nice room. It has a tiny balcony and it is very clean. The bathroom is nice and clean, supplied with good products. We had 2 beers 2 waters and 2 soft drinks included everyday and we didnt touch any of them on the first day. They were nice enough to add 2 more drinks into the mini bar everyday. So they are not trying to be cheap for sure.
If possible get breakfast included otherwise it can be a little pricey which is normal. The open buffet breakfast selection was nice including freshly baked bread, pastries, thai food, fresh fruit, yogurts, nuts, cheese, eggs etc.
We havent used the pool yet since we prefer beach always. It is 5 mins walk to the Kata beach which is beautiful. It is white sand beach with clear water. They also have a shuttle sevice but really why would you need, just walk. There are chairs on the beach if you d like to rent some. There are mini huts that you can order drink and food.
The hotel has a great location. 5 mins walk to the beach and very close to many restaurants, souvenir shops, massage places and currency exchange.
There is a massage service which we will use today and i can update my review after my experience.
The only downside is the poor internet connection in the room. I didnt want to lower my score based on that but it is one thing that hotel can improve upon. It works fine in the lobby but it is either super slow or dont even work in the room.
So far we have been enjoying our stay. It is a superb hotel with super nice staff, awesome location, nice clean rooms. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Luxurious Accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort & Spa at Kata Beach. Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Novotel Phuket Kata, not just any other hotels -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel's design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. The nice hotel's pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa Kata Beach