Staff gave me a very warm welcome and rooming when I arrived, and made me feel welcomed throughout the stay. location is excellent, it's quite close to the beach, and just a short walk I can find many shop and restaurant at the Kata centre. it's walkable to Karon beach too.
room are lovely. Only the swimming pool is not so attractive. Spa is good, just it is not as big as a 5-star hotel should have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in Luxurious Accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort & Spa at Kata Beach. Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Novotel Phuket Kata, not just any other hotels -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel's design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. The nice hotel's pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, TravelUp and Southall Travel so you can book your Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa Kata Beach