We were at Avista, Phuket from 20th to the 22nd of June 2014 along with Family. We had a wonderful experience in terms of the Hospitality, the room was quite spacious and comfortable. Our Holiday was also made more memorable by the courteous and caring nature of the staff. The kids enjoyed the swimming pool and the various kids games provided within the hotel. The General Manager Mr. Ambar was of great help and the attention provided by him to individual guests is something that is rarely seen these days. Would highly recommend the Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in luxurious accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort & Spa at Kata Beach. Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Novotel Phuket Kata, not just any other hotels -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel's design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. The nice hotel's pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa Kata Beach