We have been staying in Avista Resort for the past 9 days and still have a few days left.
On arrival the staff were extremly friendly and welcoming. We booked a grand deluxe room which was on the 4 floor and we were not disappointed. We had an amazing view over kata and kata beach. The room was large with 2 beds, every clean and modern. The room is serviced daily with free bottled water and clean towels every day.
Breakfast included a great variety of choice for everyone (good old english breakfast, fresh fruit, cereal, juice, yoghurt with tea and coffee) - the comment below about about the omlette guy, he was great always very speedy - plus where is the fire? we are all on holiday. On arrival we were offered complimentary vouchers for dinner which was a nice surprise. It was only for a set menu, but still plenty of variety. Food lived up to expectations and presentation was always perfect.
Some of the communal areas were not quite finished but this didnt matter. The pool was perfect. Large enough with two secions, and lots of sun beds and fresh towels by the pool. Pool bar offers variety of beers, soft drinks and cocktails, and snack food.
Great place for couples, friends or families. Staff were amazing, service was perfect and everything was clean and a 5 star standard. The resort is a 5 minute walk to kata beach, which is one of the nicer beaches in phuket. It is also a 5 minute walk down to kata / karon town where there is plently of restaurants and shops.
Overall our stay was perfect, when we booked we got a discount rate due to its opening but when we do come back to thailand we would definatly pay double the price and stay at Avista Resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in luxurious accommodations at Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort & Spa at Kata Beach. Raise your vacation to a higher level and have a stunning experience in Thailand. Novotel Phuket Kata, not just any other hotels -- it stands as one of the most expressive and stylish ones in Phuket. This beautiful hotel's design itself is a splendid architectural deco-nature model of bio-regional and ecological harmony. Set against gently sloping hills, it is the perfect spot to achieve your much-needed relaxation as well as to explore the wild jungles, magnificent beaches, and exciting nightlife of Kata. The nice hotel's pool area is likewise a striking, exotic oasis of cascading royal-blue water juxtaposed against the turquoise Andaman Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Phuket Resort And Spa
- Avista Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort And Spa Kata Beach