My overall experience in Phuket was ok, be it from sightseeing to tours to shopping. But what made my stay in Phuket enjoyable and worth it was the never ending friendly hospitality from the hotel owners, Jo and Phil.
My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Villareal during mid March. Upon arrival we were instantly upgraded to another room because they felt we would have a better view (we didn't even request it!). Everyone was so welcoming and friendly. The rooms are comfortable and have everything you need.
Jo and Phil are just lovely. Jo makes awesome coffee and their croissants are to die for! its not oily and its a treat to eat! Phil kindly offered us a lift on his bike to the local market and surrounding restaurants and Jo took us on a mini tour (free!) to a lovely lookout place at a restaurant/bar, went to feed some elephants and recommended a beauty/spa place and took us there.
They go out of their way to see your day is and make your stay as comfortable as possible. Highly recommend this place as you cannot go past the friendliness and kindness of Phil and Jo :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villareal Heights is a Luxury Boutique Hotel situated conveniently between Kata and Karon Beaches on the beautiful Thai island of Phuket. Surrounded by lush mountains and facing the stunning Andaman Sea, Villareal Heights provides a unique sanctuary for your next vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villareal Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villareal Heights Hotel Kata Beach
- Villareal Heights Phuket/Kata Beach