Booked into villa 8825, garden view. Althogh it is garden view, it also has a partial see view.
I was a little dubious about booking after reading some of the reviews, but changed our mind after arriving at the Katathani resort and taking a stroll up to 'The Shore' section.
Extra large King sized bed. VERY comfortable. Lovely decor. Loads of space. Clean! Outstanding service.
Infinity style plunge pool, crystal clear water, beside sun deck. Alfresco nook with lounge as well offers plenty of outdoor options for relaxing outdoors.
Whilst it is not 100% obscured from view of others it is still quite private.
We loved it and would not hesitate to recommend or stay again.
It is a little walk from the centre of the resort, but not an issue if you don't mind a little stroll. We quite liked this fact as it is what gives it a sense of privacy. It's set on a bit of a hill, but nothing dramatic and they offer a buggy service at times ehen you're not interested in the walk. Easy access to the beach and facilities.
Not for children under 12 and they actually prohibit this from a safety point of view. Making it a perfect option for a nice couples getaway.
Great security. Excellent facilities attached to the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury beachfront pool villa resort on Kata Noi Beach in Phuket, Thailand. This adult only resort is a natural fusion of indoor and outdoor living where time has no meaning beyond the pleasure of every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel and Travelbag so you can book your The Shore at Katathani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shore At Katathani Hotel Kata Beach
- The Shore At Katathani Phuket/Kata Beach