Staying for 4 nights at 8852
Magnificent view of the kata noi beach
Struggling everyday to get hot water due to the connection between the air con and the hot water system! One staff advised to turn the air con to 22 degrees and other advised 15 degrees! On the last day, could not get hot water at all, rang up and was told room service would be up in 15m, waited for 30 minutes nothing-rang back and was told they disconnected the interrelated system between aircon and hot water! What THE!? Shouldn't they do that already when we advised we like hot water shower?
The room is on the top part of the hillside, you need the buggy transportation almost every time! On the rainy night, after a few cocktails it is so difficult when the buggy dropped us a 2 floors of wet wooden steps in the rain as the road was too wet to get close to the room!
The private pool is lovely but it's in the shade and its always cold
The outdoor sitting area never get wiped clean after the rain
Tea was provided with 1 bag each type
No milk was provided
Friendly staffs but service level is inconsistent
Overall not great value for money considering luxury resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury beachfront pool villa resort on Kata Noi Beach in Phuket, Thailand. This adult only resort is a natural fusion of indoor and outdoor living where time has no meaning beyond the pleasure of every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Shore at Katathani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shore At Katathani Hotel Kata Beach
- The Shore At Katathani Phuket/Kata Beach