This resort is pure perfection and worth every penny. From the moment we checked in to the hotel, we were treated like royalty. The drive from the airport was a little over an hour, but it is worth the long trip. The hotel offered free transportation to and from the airport so it was extremely convenient.
Every staff member that we came in contact with was always so pleasant and anticipated our every need. The check in was efficient and courteous.
Our rooms rooms were not ready when we arrived so we had a leisurely lunch at the pool facing the beautiful beach. There is only 1 restaurant in the quaint resort but there was plenty of variety from breakfast, mid afternoon snacks and lunch. We did not have dinner here.
There rooms were OUTSTANDING. Immaculately clean and new! Plenty of space including drawers and closets. The beds extremely comfortable and cozy. I was impressed with all of the toiletries that the room provided us as well as the little gifts at night that housekeeping left us.
Getting around was convenient as the hotel provided little golf carts that drove us around to anywhere we wanted to go in the resort, sister resort -the Katathani and drop off to the main street. The drivers were always friendly and fun.
I liked the fact that we were secluded at the resort, but still had easy access to the restaurants at the sister resort - The Katathani and the little town that was walking distance to a few restaurants. There was also a shuttle bus provided from the hotel to Patong Beach at night in case you wanted to venture out. It was about 150 baht per person for a roundtrip transit.
The location of the hotel was ideal - right off the most beautiful beach in Phuket. It was never crowded and the sand was like powder. Even on a rainy day, the views are still breathtaking.
I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Shore at the Katathani and would highly recommend staying here!
**A special shout out to Sylvia at the front desk, Tong at the restaurant and all of the golf cart drivers who made our stay so memorable. We miss you already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury beachfront pool villa resort on Kata Noi Beach in Phuket, Thailand. This adult only resort is a natural fusion of indoor and outdoor living where time has no meaning beyond the pleasure of every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Shore at Katathani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shore At Katathani Hotel Kata Beach
- The Shore At Katathani Phuket/Kata Beach