This was our second visit and once again it was heavenly. We requested the same room as last time & were lucky enough to be in 8842 again. We stayed 9 nights and wished we had booked for longer. The rooms are divine and always spotless. It is such a great location - right on the beach. All the staff are amazing - always so friendly and bright. The Harbour restaurant is top shelf - great view, great service and scrumptious food. Breakfast here is dreamy - great selection of food and lovely outlook. All of the other restaurants at Katathani are great too and its so handy to be able to book everything back to your room. We never ate anywhere else off site. There is live music during dinner at most of the restaurants.
I had 3 visits to the Spa and wasn't disappointed. It was luxurious and the girls in there are so lovely. They have plenty of staff in there so its quite easy to get the appointment time you desire, often at short notice.
Rooms can be high on the hill, but access is no problem as they have buggies (if you don't feel like the walk). Just call reception and its outside your door within minutes. They also have free WiFi and also have computers in the library if a desktop is required.
There are taxis just outside Katathani which will take you anywhere you desire for a very reasonable price. They are all very professional and friendly too.
Upon request they will gladly do special treats. My husband asked for our room to be done up special one evening and it was a unique treat. Rose petals everywhere, overhead bed net, candles around the pool - the lot. He also organised a special dinner on the lawn near the Harbour restaurant - nothing was too much trouble for the staff. They tried to help with every aspect and it was a magical evening.
Having the plunge pool in your villa is the best!
It was good to see the long serving staff again and we can't wait to see them next time! All the staff are genuinely lovely and so professional.
Good Work Sven and team………...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury beachfront pool villa resort on Kata Noi Beach in Phuket, Thailand. This adult only resort is a natural fusion of indoor and outdoor living where time has no meaning beyond the pleasure of every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Shore at Katathani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shore At Katathani Hotel Kata Beach
- The Shore At Katathani Phuket/Kata Beach