Where to start... We stayed in this amazing resort for 10 days in a Pool Villa. It was simply A-Z the perfect holiday! For me #1 ever!! Ok, here my comments:
Room/Villa: Was beautifully decorated at our arrival. Everything was perfectly clean, decorated with flowers and just magical! Had to hold myself back with screaming out loud out of joy when we entered the room. The bathroom is very spacious, the bed super comofortable, the minibar always full, bottled water always available for free, the "chil area" by our pool was just amazing and the pool... well what can one say... Just fantastic!
Breakfast at "The Harbour": Every morning fresh fruit, and a big variety of bread, eggs, meat etc etc. The fried eggs were always done with a lot of love, and each plate always got a special message written with ketchup. A big big thank you to Sophon who always greeted us so wonderfully throughout the day by the restaurant Harbour. Thank you for each smile! Then the service from Nida - perfect! Breakfast not the same when she's not around. Thank you!
Hotel: Pool area beautiful, direct access to the ocean with a 1min walk. Always very friendly guards between beach and pool. Also thanks to them for their smile! The drivers all around the hotel were absoutely great. Especially a big thank you to Ya who did his job absolutely perfect! We also met Sven (Assistant Manager) who was very, very friendly, and always offered to help us with any request we had. Fantastic customer service. Thank you too! All around The Shore are beautiful flowers, butterflies and palm tree. Like said, in paradise.
Spa: The ladies there are just wonderful. You're being welcomed with a cold tea and a nice refreshing cold towel which smelled heavenly. Had two treatments there, which were amazing. Definitely worth booking something at the spa when there! Cannot wait to go back there!
Restaurants: Most Had lunch at "The Harbour" a couple of times which was very nice. Had couple of times lunch at "The Fishermans Wharf" which is located at the Kathatani Resort. You can either walk there (5-10min) or have one of the drivers from The Shore bring you over. Really great service and food. Then we had dinner three times at the "Channada" which was just perfect!! Always received fantastic service from Kookai. Thank you for everything! At our 2nd visit there they all remembered which wine we had, what we had to eat - just amazing! And our last evening which we spent there, Kookai offered immediately to have the recipe ready for us the next day before our departure. And guess what it was stuck in our door before we left. Thank you thank you thank you!
Other than that not much to say. Everything was made with love, the service was absolute top class and we loved every single minute of our stay at The Shore. And to end my review, we already booked our villa again for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury beachfront pool villa resort on Kata Noi Beach in Phuket, Thailand. This adult only resort is a natural fusion of indoor and outdoor living where time has no meaning beyond the pleasure of every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Shore at Katathani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shore At Katathani Hotel Kata Beach
- The Shore At Katathani Phuket/Kata Beach