We loved this hotel. We had a poolside villa, with partial ocean view. Very clean, ver comfy. Villas are positioned in a way that everything feels very private. Staff are very friendly. The hotel has staff who drive you round the resort in little gold carts. Villas are built into the side of a hill, so staying here may be an issue for those people with mobility issues. A private car from our hotel to phuket town was 550 baht. This hotel is a bit out of the way...about 15-20mins walk to Kata, also metered taxi's are near by. There are a few shops nearby, minimarts, pharmacy, tailors, massage palours, restaurants etc. room service was good, as was the hotel restaurant. The buffet breakfast has everything you could want, including great coffee. If you like to be close to the action, then this is not the place for you. But if you want somewhere private and quiet to stay, then this is the place for you. Attention to detail and quality of room was up to a european standard in my opinion. We loved our room and were sad to leave. A big thank you to the friendly staff for looking after us during our stay :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury beachfront pool villa resort on Kata Noi Beach in Phuket, Thailand. This adult only resort is a natural fusion of indoor and outdoor living where time has no meaning beyond the pleasure of every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Shore at Katathani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shore At Katathani Hotel Kata Beach
- The Shore At Katathani Phuket/Kata Beach