“truly excellent pizza”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since 1989, the core business is that the custumer feels and tastes all the best of italian cuisine. High quality food and service.Good for: family with children, group, reservation, lunch, dinner, business dinner, dining on a budget, live lobsters, wood oven, real italian chef.
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My husband and I arrived late at our resort, Metadee, and found this restaurant serving dinner late at the top of the resort driveway. We were super pleasantly surprised at how great the food was. We found the garlic bread and bruschetta rather dry but the pizza was close to the best I've had anywhere in Asia and the pasta was homemade and fantastic. We had the prawn pasta and it came with two huge gorgeous prawns.

Well done! We will definitely visit again next time we are in Phuket.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

We went here for lunch unplanned as it was raining & at that time I have my 18 months baby with me so we decided to give it a try as it is located right in front of our hotel. By the way, I might say that their pepperoni pizza is tha bomb! So as the caesar salad. They offer lots of condiments too (pepper, chilli flakes, cheese powder etc). I can't remember the total price, but I don't remember complaining about it either. I guess it's worth the money! Must try pizza if u're in Kata. It's very near to Kata Beach too. About 5-10 mins walk.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Excellent service, we got our food in minutes! We had pepperoni pizza,fried calamari and ravioli. They were all very tasty and hot when we got them.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

It was so good, we went back for more! The Thai food was great and they were having a special...all Thai food 99 baht. The second time we went we tried the bruschetta and pizza. Both excellent!!

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Probably best Italian cuisine in Phuket!
Was here with my wife. We have enjoy pizza and some desserts here. They were amazing! Pizza here is much better than in many places in Italy. Friendly owners and good prices.
Don't miss!