“Best service in Kata Beach!”
Review of Cafeopera Live - Kata Beach - CLOSED

Cafeopera Live - Kata Beach
Cuisines: Thai, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We ate at Cafe Opera multiple times during our stay, they offer authentic thai food at a great price, drinks are also reasonably priced, and the service is by far the best in the area. The manager makes an effort to come to every table to check that the food is ok. The live duo that plays here in the evening is by far the best that we had heard whilst in Phuket. The manager even gets on stage and sings a few songs, and gets the crowd involved. By far our favorite place this trip, can't wait to go back next time!!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

One of the best restaurants in Kata without a doubt. the food was excellent, and the live music even better. We had great service and the manager peppered us with free drinks and deserts as we were a large group and danced the night away. Don't miss this one!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This place was very nice and the service was very good (and with a smile as in almost any place we visited). The band was a surprise! Wide repertoire and good voices counting in the owner of the place who sang 2 or 3 songs!

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We went there with my boyfriend during our first trip to Phuket. It was a nice experience mostly because of the two girls that were performing.

So:
1. The emvironment: nice, better that most in Kata beach
2. The staff: commiunication a but difficult but they really tried. Very friendly.
3. The food: good, not excellent but good. We had a pork steak, penne with salmon and prawns, ceasar salad and for desert a chocolate tart. Except the ceasar salad that was not good, everything else was really good.
4. The prices: normal
5. The highlight: the two girls singing! They were really really good! They made our night memorable.

I would recomend it! It is worth spending a night there.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

After reading all the review, my wife and I had to try this restaurant. Some have written negative reviews (very few) and most were great reviews, so we had to try it out. Well after being in Phuket on Kata beach area for my 4 weeks I finally went there and got us a good seat for the music was about to start.The two girls there were incredible and so willing to try to play all of our requests. I had come in earlier the same day to try their Tom yam soup and see if it is authentic. Boy was I surprised at how great it was, so my wife and I had to try this place at night. We ordered lots of Thai dishes and they were all very good. Ive been all over Thailand and this food is very good and to those who disagree- they don't know what they are talking about-I cook Thai food. Each dish was unique in flavors and very fresh. The atmosphere was awesome and at times the whole crowd was singing together. I highly recommend this place and we will be back and in fact we came back the next night and loved it just as much, The owner will come around to each seat and ask if everything is okay too, and I appreciated that.