“Nice location,reasonable price,perfect service,like a small home nearby beach!”

Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows
Ranked #24 of 65 Kata Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Beyond beach 40m,kindly reception,the boss is very kindly. And everything inside is comfortable and complete.If you don't want to go outside as it is very hot,you can choose to stay at downstairs, fish bowel or reading books or enjoy drinks at small bar…

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank LQFwzl

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Such a great experience at this hotel. It was a saviour from a very poor hotel (Bliss Boutique) on the other side of Kata. My wife and I stayed three nights in total at the Beach Inn based on a recommendation from Kevan of the Phuket Scuba School (highly recommended and two doors down from the Beach Inn). We were completing a scuba program with Phuket Scuba School and this hotel was perfect! The rooms were immaculate and Vladi (the owner) couldn't have been a better host. The prices are non-negotiable because Vladi doesn't want guests constantly wondering what the person next door paid. Very understandable and honest. Vladi was very transparent with the pros and cons and prices of each room and had a great sense of humour! Our room was on the second floor facing the street. It didn't have a view of the beach but was priced a bit cheaper. I'd steer clear of the street facing rooms if you're a light sleeper. It was quite loud with street noise but my wife and I weren't bothered. The A/C is also incredibly quiet and worked very well. The beds were comfortable (probably because Vladi spend 80,000 baht for each of them as he'll tell you!) and we had plenty of rest. There's not much to the hotel itself though.

A list of features: a little air conditioned cube where Vladi spends most of the day, a taxi stand across the road, massage parlour on one side, Kata Beach-renown restaurant on the other side, and the beach about 40m down an alley across the street!

If you're in Phuket, Kata Beach is THE beach to see and Beach Inn is the BEST place to stay there!

Room Tip: Light sleepers should choose a room farthest from the street!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bananalion
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I stayed here for 2.5 weeks in March/April 13 on my own. I had been to Kata before but stayed at one of the bigger hotels in Kata Noi. I don't know why I bothered as this has everything I needed and for more then half the cost. Ying and Bee were there throughout my stay and always helpful- Bee removed a huge beetle that flew in to my room for me while I screamed like a girl and Ying ordered taxi's for me. I liked that it was on the main strip of Kata but once in my room, I was away from everything and could just chill. The rooms have everything one would need as said in reviews. The only thing missing as a vain woman, is a full length mirror! Otherwise, I didn't want for anything. I am reluctant to tell people to stay here as I don't want it to be booked up every time I decide to go back!!! I have just booked again for Christmas!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Sandra G
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My boyfriend and I just returned from a 2 week stay in Phuket. We had been recommended the beach inn by a friend and couldn't have been happier with its rooms and facilities. It's best feature is its proximity to kata beach (the best beach in Phuket, in my opinion) - its about a 10 metre walk! The staff were also outstanding, particularly Vladimir who runs the place. He helped us with any issues we had and was also around all the time in case we had any questions. The rooms themselves are basic but really have all the amenities you could possibly need, like air con, tv, wifi etc. it was also possible to have our room cleaned everyday which was nice to come back to after a day at the beach. We will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We loved our room which is referred to as the one with 'sea views' - it's on the top flo...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matilda H
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I have just returned from a 14 night stay at the Beach Inn Kata.
The hotel is centrally located to restaurants and shops etc.Straight across the road there is a taxi stand for that trip to Patong or wherever you may need to go.
Right next door is a great place for a relaxing massage.
Above all for myself the beach is the drawcard wherever I go.Kata Beach is conveniently accessed by a laneway on the opposite side of the road.The 40 - 50m walk to the beach for a swim was my daily ritual.
My room was very clean and spacious with all the mod cons including an electronic safe.I slept like a log due to a very comfortable bed and a quiet air conditioner.Just set at that perfect temperature for a goodnights sleep.
As we all know a hotel doesn't run smoothly without a great team in place to manage the day to day going ons.
Thanks-
Vladimir and Witsanu for being very welcoming hosts.
Ying on reception for your help and tips on all matters.Always greeting me with a smile whenever I was leaving or coming back.
Da in housekeeping for keeping my room immaculately clean and serviced with a smile.
My stay was a memorable one for all the right reasons.
Looking forward to returning soon.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Andrew H
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Great little hotel located across the road from the beach. Short walking distance to other beaches (that were less crowded).
Although the room didn't have a very nice view, it was extremely clean and had all the amenities that one needs - private bathroom, comfortable bed, plasma tv with wide variety of english tv chanels, air con and tea and coffee.
I would definately come back again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Julia_Romani
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Visited with child and girlfriend and had a tremendous time. Not in the least due to the order and cleanliness of Beach Inn Kata. Stepping in from the buzzing streets, we could relax and reload to be able to enjoy the hot and intense atmosphere in Thailand. Clean, efficient, cool, quiet, nice rooms with all accomodations and friendly staff. Cimbined with the beautiful and family friendly beaches of Kata and surroundings ... I will return!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family