1,699 results
All reviews sea view half board pool bar the hotel manager family mart special thanks great resort nice balcony late check recommend this resort beach towels restaurants and shops buffet breakfast kids club taxi service phi phi welcome drink
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Stayed at his hotel in November as group of 6 girls. From the moment we arrived with a welcome drink & snack to when we left ALL the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful.
Our room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was great; we had one evening meal at the hotel which was buffet style and plentiful with something to suit everyone. They even made me a Thai vegetable green curry to order which was simply delightful, dancers made the evening perfect.
The location of this hotel is just perfect, very short walk to an amazing beach with a warm clear seawater for swimming. Tried the parasailing which was exhilarating.
All the staff and location of this hotel make it for a perfect stay and special thanks go to Aod, Ji and Suay Rak (hope I have their names correct).
Thank you to you all for making us feel so special and safely looked after at your lovely hotel.
Happy Christmas and new year.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank LYNNY1964
RDM-CGR, Manager at Chanalai Garden Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Lynny1964,

Thank you for valuable feedback. We appreciate taking the time in writing a review and sharing your great experience. We are happy to hear that you had enjoyed the hotel location, facilities, food and service from our team members We try the best to assist our guests and make their stay comfortable. We are glad to see that we succeeded to make your holiday memorable.

When you plan to visit us next, please email me at rdm@chanalaigardenresort.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon at Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach with our friendly smiles and Thai Hospitality.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

My wife and I were treated like royalty by the staff at Chanalai. Nothing was too much trouble for these lovely people. The restaurant offers a wide variety of meals and the addition of a couple of shows during the week adds to the interest. It is situated a very short distance from the beach. Restaurants and attractions are within walking distance.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank djp271041

Dear djp271041,

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

we have just returned from a lovely trip to this hotel , the accommodation is great the location perfect and staff all very welcoming, warm and couldn't do enough for us , they welcomed us with open arms was sad to have to leave ! great family hotel I recommend to everyone. looking forward to returning next year thank you very much to all the fabulous staff at chanalai garden resort wishing you all a very happy Christmas and a wonderful new year X

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Darren S

Dear Darren S,

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Just finished a 9 night stay here with 8 of my sailing buddies. This was a perfect place to stay for our purposes. Rooms comfortable, good pool areas and close to beach. But I think management needs to understand that taking 10-15 minutes to check in is too long particularly if you have just reached the end of a 12 hour transit. But I would still recommend this place

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Philip C

Dear Philip C,

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

What worked:
The facilities are great; hotel in general is in good condition, breakfast is above average, hotel is 2minutes away from the beach. Views are fantastic. Please note that as all hillside hotels, this one as well have a lot of stairs.

What did not work:
In order to be a four star hotel (or four star trip advisor rating) I would expect to have professional and friendly service outside front desk as well. Internet connection should work. And they should not mislead to be a beachside hotel.

In more detail, regarding professional service, the rooms are not fully cleaned (empty cans and dirty plates are not taken away) and for instance minibar is not automatically filled in. Additionally, when ordering a lunch to my child, staff shouldn’t get frustrated when ordering lunch drink only after ordering the lunch itself.

Moreover, internet connection is lost about every 15minutes. It’s not the biggest deal but after logging in 50th time it’s starts to annoy you. To my mind internet connection should work in a for star hotel.

Based on the pictures, we thought that the hotel is next to the beach. Might have been our fault as well, so I did not take this into account when giving my rating.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 82ilkkas
ChanalaiGarden, Manager at Chanalai Garden Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear 82ilkkas,

Greetings from Chanalai Garden Resort!

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with others and complementing our team member’s hospitality. We are delighted to hear that we lived up to your expectations and you had a memorable holiday experience your positive comments will motivate us in delivering services to our best. Your words of appreciation have been shared with our team.

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us.

Patcharee Kaewprom