“Amazing food & great people!”
Review of Ben's Deli

Ben's Deli
Ranked #104 of 161 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We provide high-quality sandwiches and Mexican food for delivery to your home or office in the Kata-Karon area in Phuket, Thailand.
Reviewed 1 June 2012

From nov 2011 untill april 2012 Ben's Deli was my favourite "food provider". As i was spending most of my time on the beach i had my breakfast and lunch delivered. Ben is an accomplished cook the most difficult thing for me was to choose what to order as everything was a blast!! My favourite is the mexican omlete: incredible taste & kept me running for at least 6 hours of diving! The BLT's are also taste blockbusters! I prefer the ones with toast! Oh forgot to mention about the hamburgers - this is a feast already! I am not sure if some of these are still in the menu but YOU HAVE TO force Ben to cook the mexican omlete for you - it's freaking amazing!!

4  Thank Dragos D