All reviews foto hotel ocean hall rooftop pool steep hill teddy bear free mini bar big bear outdoor bathtub the ocean view room modern hotel massive bed day bed walk up air con kata noi rent a scooter tuk tuk
Reviewed 5 December 2017

This hotel is very chic has the decor style for young couple. we had nice dinner on the roof top pool with the ocean view and mountain background very amazing and the cocktail is great, Not convenient to access but the hotel provide shuttle service to kata beach.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Golfie S, General Manager at The Galleri, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Gogolsan,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor after your recent visited us at Foto Hotel. I'm more than happy to hear that you had a great time here and enjoy both food and drinks at our Tiffin Mama Cafe. Hopefully Foto Hotel will be able to welcome you back again when your returning trip to Phuket.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

From the second I looked at the photos on Expedia I knew it was my kind of spot! However, it’s rare that something looks as good as the pics do and this place looked amazing once I arrived. Clean, offered many complimentary things such as snacks, all water, mini bar and a great Happy Hour! It’s very photo friendly! The food was excellent and the buffet was perfect! BEST room I’ve stayed in, in all of Phuket too! No for the things that could have made this a 4 or 5 star rating; The front desk staff wasn’t all that friendly when I walked in with my big back pack right nodding the street. I felt like they judged me right away! Right away, it wasn’t as comforting as the guest services down the hill at SIS. They weren’t super accommodating. I called every 30 minutes to get my WiFi in the room fixed and even though the tech guy came out twice, although I called multiple times and one time no one showed up at all, they never got the WiFi fully working. Put me behind on work and emails and cost me more time and money. I still really liked the ambience and the concept but would appreciate more attention to these kinds of details when I’m spending the kind of money to stay there. It’s one for the 3 or 4 most expensive spots in town, and I’m no cheap guy either, but I expect 5 star amenities, if you list them. Great scenery, peaceful and very artistic environment.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeffrey G
Golfie S, General Manager at The Galleri, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Jeffrey G,

Thank you so much for this great feed back. Whilst we are very thankful for you having chosen Foto Hotel for your time away. I'm glad you like the room, facilities and the freebies offered. Truly apologies for the problem with wifi and the manner of front desk team which quite surprises me personally as well. However I took note on your comments and will make an improvement on it. In any case, we are much hoping to welcome you back to show you how much we care.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Terrible hotel and worse customer service.

I checked out within 3 hours of arriving, it really is that bad.

Room: balcony directly above car park complete with motorbikes warming up their engines, loud music from bar upstairs shaking the ceiling, strong smell in room, not at all private (people can see right into your bed unless you pull the curtains). The least relaxing hotel I have ever been to.

The customer service was as bad as the room...I decided to check out and find somewhere better to stay. I asked if I could be refunded any of the 7 night payment I had already made: I was told this is not part of the T&Cs when I booked - despite the hotel being substandard and not at all as advertised.

I was offered a “better room” the next day but I decided to check out anyway and lose the money- the hotel was just that bad.

Don’t waste your money here - without doubt the worst hotel I have ever visited.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travcity256

Dear Travcity256,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all comments, good or bad as they give us items and issues to focus on and be aware of. I have followed up with my team to understand why you had such a poor experience within three hours of checking in. I found out that the day you have checked in was the day we were fully booked and our team was trying their best to make every guest happy. Our receptionist have also mentioned to me that you didn't like the colour of the room because it's so dark. However whenever we advertise, we always show that the majority colour in the hotel is dark grey. In regards to the refunds, under terms and condition you've booked is nonrefundable an our team was trying to upgrade you to another room but it seemed like you didn't want to discuss with our team at all. We in no way deny that you didn't like the hotel and paid money. However there are guests who love what they've chose and keep coming back to stay with us again and again. Not only the hotel that they like, but also the passion and service we provide.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

The view at the infinity pool is beautiful, especially during the sunset. My girlfriend and I got amazing pictures. We spent our last day in Phuket lounging by the pool and enjoying food/drinks. Drinks are a bit pricey but the presentation of them is worst a picture. They also have live music during the evenings, which is very nice and romantic while the sun is setting.
The view at the pool was so nice that a Korean bathing suit company had a photo shoot by the pool.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Adrian M,

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us at Foto Hotel. We are glad to know that you like the music and sunset view from the rooftop pool. We cant wait to welcome you back for more unique moments with us.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Fantastic stay and all staff are great, starting with Nathalie! We would love to specially thanks: Zaidy, Pam, Beauty, Nut, Ae and Fang. And the fantastic bar tender that prepares the most fantastic Origi Mai Thai drinks!(2x1 - 5-7pm).

Amazing views from the ocean view rooms, nice and clean. All very attentive.

We would love to come back!
Thank you guys for such a wonderful stay in Phuket.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Golfie S, General Manager at The Galleri, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear myrian-Argentina,

Wow...what a touching review on TripAdvisor. Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Foto Hotel. A review like yours mean a lot to our team. We hope to have you return to us in the future for more Origi Mai Thai :)