The Palmery Resort
  • Restaurant
Natalie Resort(Kata Beach)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewspool access suitenicely designed hotelwarmly greeted at receptionchinese touristssurf houseshared poollarge bedroomrelaxing hotelcosts bahtcomplete privacystayed here for nightsroom servicefree shuttle to the beachprivate balconyminutes walk awaywould definitely stay here againbig buddha
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

We (my husband and I) visited phuket for the first time and decided to stay at Kata because it's not too crowded compare to Patong.
The palmery placed a bit far from the beach but still within walking distance. The place is quite, a lot of cheap (but delicious) restaurants around the place, breakfast was so nice (my husband like it so much), the pool was always clean, and the staffs were very helpful).
We stayed at the pool view deluxe room. On the last night, something went wrong with the electricity in our room, but the staffs fixed it right away.
Overall, we are very satisfied about the place and planning on stay in this place if we ever going to Phuket again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SaferaDewarani
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I am currently staying at the palmery and have had a bad experience thus far. The service is poor and the bathroom shower is absolutely revolting. It has mould all over the floor edge that has been there so long it's pitch black. To top it all off the shower was blocked and flooded this morning. I asked for another room with a better shower only to be told the hotel is fully booked so we are stuck with the disgusting mouldy blocked shower!!! I still have 4 days to go in room 6107 and I hope something improves as I am very miserable at the moment. Upon check in we were only given one key card and wen I asked for another, they advised as they are fully booked they can only provide 1 card per room. This is not a four star hotel, furniture is worn, marks on the wall, bugs in the rooms. I am so disappointed. It has potential but service and cleanliness is letting them down terribly. Some pics of furniture attached.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Had 4 great nights at the Palmery. The rooms are big, modern and clean. Showing some signs of wear and tear but that is to be expected. A bit of a walk from the beach so we had to either use the hotel shuttle or grab a tuk tuk which is very easy. Breakfast was fairly average but we still really liked the hotel.

Room Tip: Pool access is great, but be careful with kids as they can easily unlock the doors.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Nadine M
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed here two nights Pool View Bedroom recommend the pool access room , but it is better suited for quiet relaxation . Breakfast good variety . Night has a small bar near several hotels. Travel difficult for those without cars. However, there is a beach shuttle every 2 hours near the major attractions. Near Chalong Bay for island tours.
Overall was good money.

Room Tip: Pool View Room and walk far older than the Pool Access Room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Noom_Mixer
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Wow! This hotel is everything I hoped for and more. On arrival I was warmly greeted at reception and shown to my Pool access suite. It was a large bedroom with lovely bathroom, outdoor room, deck and grassed area. I shared a 20 metre pool with 5 other suites so most of the time I had the pool to myself!
I had planned on doing some Thai boxing training and would you believe it there was a training gym a 5 minute walk away, on the way to Kata beach, Chang Muay Thai gym.
The breakfast was good, the food was always being topped up and there was some variation each day. The only downside were the flies as the restaurant is very open with overhead fans.
I tried Elements massage and spa at the hotel and the ladies who work there were lovely, great massage too. There is a gym next to the Spa with brand new equipment.
Service around the hotel was wonderful too. The first day I had trouble with the shower and I had 4 staff members come to my room to help.
Location wise the hotel is about a ten minute walk from Kata beach and the hotel provides regular shuttles to there and Karon markets. It was actually good being a bit out of Kata as it's so busy there.
I had a wonderful time at The Palmery and I would certainly not hesitate in returning. Great, friendly staff and a lovely, new hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013