“Dream villa with outstanding hospitality”
other travellers have booked this property
Private sunbathing by your own pool Magnificent Ocean and Sunset views
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Superb 4 bed villa with large infinity pool, Ocean and sunset views
Private sunbathing by your own pool
Magnificent Ocean and Sunset views
Private infinity pool
Drinks served by your own private secluded pool
Large pool , totally private and secluded with great Ocean and Sunset views
Magnificent villa set behind high cut limestone walls
Superb rooftop Sala over private pool, Ocean views
Villa protected by limestone walls and remote controlled gates
Dining opens to pool and sunbathing and Ocean and sunset views
Fine food cooked by our staff
Cocktails by the pool - fabulous
Our staff ready and waiting to make sure you have the best holiday - EVER
Open plan kitchen and dining
Open plan kitchen and living area
Spacious lounge with flat screen tv opens to private pool
Spacious lounge opens to private pool
Malee, upper floor plan
ground floor plan
Ground floor hallway leads to 4 large double bedrooms
Master bathroom has double Jacuzzi Bath and walk in shower area.
Bedroom 2 can be made up with 2 single beds
All bedrooms have their own private gardens.
Every bedroom has an ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 4
Peace on Kata Beach
Fun on Kata Beach
Phuket beach nearby
Surfing at Kata
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tom M
Sydney, Australia
“Dream villa with outstanding hospitality”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We were a party of 6 visiting for a wedding at Kata Noi and had a fantastic time at Villa Malee for the week we stayed. Prior to our stay, Brian was quick to respond and provide helpful advice to the many queries I had about Phuket or the villa. Once we arrived at the villa, it was made to feel like our second home. Our villa manager, Noi, and her team provided the most attentive hospitality you could ever need. Noi's english is superb, which made organising things like taxis and grocery shopping a breeze. The meals prepared by Mon and Muay, two of the helpful staff at the villa, were hands down the best we had in Phuket, if not the whole of Thailand! The crystal clear pool and rooftop sala are excellent spots to hang out during the day/night and enjoy a drink with friends. All rooms are spacious with big comfy beds, while the living room and kitchen are very well equipped. We will definitely stay again when we visit Phuket next.

18 Jan 2018
My staff and I are delighted that Tom and his friends enjoyed their stay at my Villa Malee - we look forward to seeing them all again next year!
TimoLux
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Perfect holiday in Phuket”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We booked Villa Malee for our first holiday in Thailand and it was perfect. We would like to extend our warmest thanks to Brian, Khun Noi and her whole team. All our expectations for the stay were exceeded, and it is hard to tell what could be improved based on our experience. Food was excellent and we had dinner every night at the villa. We thought that we'd be disappointed if we went somewhere else and therefore begged the staff to prepare the dinner on the last night as well (even if they were supposed to have a day off). Kata beach was within an easy reach from the villa by foot or tuktuk.

Your age range 35-49
7 Jan 2018
I am so delighted that Timo and his extended family enjoyed their stay in my Villa Malee. Mystraff and I just love getting five star reviews - it is what we live for!

Best wishes

Brian
Steven T
“Wish our stay was longer!”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

What can I say, Villa Malee is perfect! The kids love it and even before the holiday is over, they talked about returning to the Villa. The pool is very good size with float and jacuzzi. Nothing to fault about the villa which is very well kept. Host Brian popped over to say "Hi" and he was prompt with his response even before our trip. Khun Noi the villa manager made us feel so welcome and she is very efficient, arranging our massages, nail painting. Both Brian and Noi gave us piece of mind by assuring us that they can be contactable at all times and indeed they were. The maids are very good cook and prepared such delicious home-cooked and fresh food, I must say that they are restaurant standards! Any regrets booking with Brian at Villa Malee? Yes, we have, wish our stay was longer. Brian, we certainly had a Great Time in your immaculately kept villa!

5 Jan 2018
I am personally delighted that Beatrice and her family enjoyed their stay in my Villa Malee so much. Our staff love getting five star reviews, and I will pass on her comments to Noi and the remainder of our staff. I have also given them all a Christmas bonus! Come back soon Beatrice, you will always be welcome.
Best wishes Brian
alexander...
Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
“**** FANTASTIC ****”
Reviewed 15 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Brian and his team did a great job from A-Z.
Our whole family (mother, father, brother and myself) felt like at home during our entire stay. we can only say: check it out yourself and your review will not sound any different than ours!

Great treatment from the staff and they are such good cooks! also the pool and the whole athmosphere at the villa is unique.

Four short words are left to say: WE WILL BE BACK:-)

17 Dec 2017
It is brilliant for me and my staff when guests take the time to say how much they enjoyed their stay in my Villa - Alex and his family were charming and so easy to look after. Thanks Alex, and see you next time!
Lynda M
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“A Truly Wonderful Holiday!”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The holiday was wonderful! Having stayed in Villa Malee 5 years ago I was hoping it would be as wonderful as it was back then. I was not disappointed !! The villa is the perfect place to enjoy beautiful Phuket. Set far enough away from the hustle and bustle making it the perfect relaxation spot to enjoy the views and superb service offered, yet in walking distance of Kata beach..perfect!
Khun Noi and her team excelled themselves in being available to answer any questions we had, advise and book services and their care of us was exceptional. Villa is 5 star with beautiful clean facilities and the best of the best Thai cooking provided. Cannot fault anything it was all just so lovely and me and my guests thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will most definitely be back!

30 Jun 2017
It was super to see Lynda again after many years. We are very happy she enjoyed her stay again and we hope she will come back soon.
Carlie G
“Amazing Villa!”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This Villa is amazing! The villa itself is very comfortable and has all amenities. The bedrooms and bathrooms are all very comfortable. The layout of the kitchen and family room wrapping around the pool area makes it very social. The pool area itself has great views and has lots of seating area. The Villa staff were warm and friendly. They assisted us whenever required, cooked great food and kept the villa extremely clean. The owner and property manager continuously kept in contact with us the moment we booked the villa. Always available to answer questions and help wherever possible. Such a great find on Air B&B.... we are already thinking of booking our next stay!

5 Apr 2017
Thanks Carlie, for your five star review. It is really appreciated by my staff and I. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Best wishes Brian
Matt F
“Beautiful home, wonderful staff”
Reviewed 31 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Villa Malee was an excellent experience from beginning to end. Brian, the owner, contacted me shortly after booking and arranged our airport transfers, had the house stocked with beverages and snacks, and everything was easy as can be. Noi, the house manager, arranged scooter rentals, dinner reservations, laundry service, and more. The onsite chefs were excellent and provided fresh meals every single day. The villa is up the hill, which offers an excellent view and a nice breeze, but you cannot really walk down to the beach, meaning you will want to use either their optional driver or (recommended) rent very cheap scooters. Everything was ace.

31 Mar 2017
My staff and I were delighted that Matt and his friends enjoyed the villa so much . We hope they come back soon.
By the way there is a tuk tuk station at the front of the villa, so my staff will call you a tuk tuk at any time of day. My daughters aged 8 and 10 have walked to the beach with friends, but I prefer to drive.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing