This review is dedicated to the wonderful staff at the Boathouse, the superb location in beach front of Kata and the unique atmosphere surrounded in this five star accomodation:))
We are a family with 3 children ( 2,5,7 ) pre-booked for 7 nights in a family-suite. The room was lovely with seaview, including a day-bed easily transformed to a night bed for the oldest sibblings and a baby cot for the youngest. Still the suite has space and great comfort! The bathroom is BIG and tastely decorated:)
ReKata Beach Club, an challenging task in the makeover of the original Boathouse has an first class location and a breaktrough arcitecture situated on the beach! The staff offer an children safe and delightful menu.
The infinity pool is a great place to cool down before or after entering the lovely Andaman Sea:)
You may not stay at the Hotel without eating at least One dinner at Boathouse Wine And Grill! A frequent award winner of it's excellent cuisine! You should try the French Onion Soup as a starter;))
We stayed 16 nights in Thailand, original schedule included 7 nights at Boathouse and then traveling to other areas. At day 2 we decided to stay! Why should we leave?
The Hotel has everything!
- including choco pop for breakfast!!
Best regards from
Mr Nils Terkelsen and family( Norway )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boathouse Phuket, Thailand, has been an architectural and culinary landmark on Kata Beach since 1989. A favorite with discerning visitors, it appears on numerous lists of the world's best small hotels. The Boathouse Wine & Grill has been distinguished with Wine Spectator Awards since 1995 and has been credited with the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence since 2006. New additions to the property include extended family suites, a 2-bedroom beachfront Penthouse suite and a rooftop Sunset Lounge. A beach club and spa and a chic boutique shop with a gourmet café. The fantastic beach location, personal friendly service, intimate atmosphere and stylish gourmet restaurant with one of the best wine cellars in Thailand make it the ideal location for beach, food and wine buffs. Weekend Thai cooking workshops from 10 am - 1 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Fastbooking, Prestigia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Boathouse Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Hotel Kata Beach
- Mom Tris Boathouse Kata
- Mom Tris Boathouse Hotel Kata
- The Boathouse Phuket Kata Beach