What a beautiful resort, we stayed in a 2 bedroom suite, with pool access. The suite had a full size fridge, microwave, and sink, which was great when we had friends over for drinks each night. The pool was fantastic being at the back door and then we could swim up to the bar for happy hour. Really relaxing place to stay, lots of shops, bars and resturants right out the front of the resort. The buffet breakfast was brillant, eggs anyway you wanted them and lots of international dishes. We didn't want to leave and would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach