We booked through Hotels.com & stayed there for 3D2N.
- Room was nice with free WiFi through out the hotel.
- The hotel location had got many shops & restaurants are near by.
- There was a small pond outside the balcony which has so many fishes, most of them were guppies. But it was nice to watch the fishes.
- BF was not good. Not much options & the food quality was also not good. The plates were not clean.
- Not a private beach but they reserve some beach chair for the resort guests on first come first serve basis.
- Beach is 3 to 4 min drive by shuttle. Less frequency of shuttle.
- People in reception don't understand English & so can't expect room service to be good.
- Receptionist just stapled in the front page of the passport, just on the sign of the PP issuer :(
- Only one person in the spa. We wanted couple massage, so we did outside the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TravelUp, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach