It's was my second visit to Kata Palm in 3 years. The check in was not the best as the man at the counter seemed to be having a confused dithering day. He shuffled the same papers about 4 times whilst looking for our reservation and then finally found it in the same group of papers. It took him about 15 minutes to photocopy 3 passports whilst he sifted thru the paperwork. It seemed like he had no idea of what he was doing. Anyway, we were pleased with our spacious room when we were finally checked in. The rooms are clean and all have a nice view over the pools. Beds are still rock hard but this happens in a lot of thai hotels. The gardens are beautifully kept and whilst the hotel was full, it never seemed crowded due to the hotels layout. I have to say that the breakfast has gone down hill since my last visit, but was still ok. Overall, a good place to stay in Kata.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach