We stayed here from 4th May till !1th May. First 3 days had premium deluxe room and although it was large 2 showers 2 toilets, outside spa bath, it was very dark inside and no balcony. So asked if we could have another room and they moved us straight away to a nice room overlooking the pool on the 4th floor.The room had all we needed, clean, large, good bacony and sitting area inside.
The breakfast was great, great selection , in fact one of the best on our thailand trip.
We also found the staff to be very helpful and at all times someone was available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach