Just spent 3 nights at the Kata Palm and I can't think of anything I would fault. OK the rooms are a bit dark and the balconies don't seem to get any sun but the grounds are amazing. I did think it a bit odd that the beautiful curtain-hung sofa was covered in waterproof fabric... functional I know but a sarong over the top wouldn't cost the hotel a lot of money....
Service was great and I loved the music playing as I sat poolside (or sat at one of the 2 swim-up bars)
The pool-access rooms look cool, but not necessarily worth the extra money...
I didn't have lunch or dinner here but the breakfast buffet meets all tastes and the other restaurants looked busy for lunch and dinner.
All in all a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach